Solitaire Cube 100 Mill 320x50

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow

  • This is eyeshadow that contains 4 shades. It has special formula, long-lasting (up to 12h), does not smudge or accumulates in the folds. Revlon colorstay eyeshadow is enriched with silk micro pigments. It is available in 13 color combinations.


    What I liked:
    - long-lasting
    - nice color combinations
    - pigmented shades
    - easy to blend

    What I didn't like:
    - none

    12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad

    I love these shades, certainly in my top 5! I have two of these pallets (gray and brown shades) and am very satisfy. Eye shadows were purchased over a year ago, I use them every day, and they still look like new. Before I always had a problem with coming up with eye shadow on the crease. Revlon colorstay eyeshadows are really long-lasting, can stay on a hole day and evening. Because of this I would definitely recommend this for everyone. Try it.

    PRICE: $6,49 at ULTA Beauty

    RATING: 5/5

    1 comments :

    EsteeDarla said...

    I got these to and really was impressed with the shades,long lasting,I am 43 so it's not like I can get away with wearing just anything unless I add extra time and effort into it witch is possible but sometimes i just dont have more than 30 min to get ready so this works great for those times as well.

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2016 Fashion Beauty You . All Rights Reserved.