Solitaire Cube 100 Mill 320x50

Lancome Teint Miracle

  • Lancome Teint Miracle is a foundation with the Aura-Inside technology with light and silky texture. It gives a fresh and radiant glow to your face. It is suitable for all skin types.

    Its texture is enriched with rose extract and provides 18-hour hydration.
    Foundation is non-comedogenic and without oil. It is dermatological tested. Lancome Teint Miracle has SPF 15 and comes in 30 ml package.

    What I liked:
    - great coverage
    - easy to apply
    - long-lasting
    - gives a nice glow
    - easy on the face

    What I didn't like:
    - non

    LancĂ´me Teint Miracle

    I really was reborn with this foundation. I don't have clear face and this powder covers all my flaws very good. Most of all I love how easy it is, i don't have a feeling that i have a mask on my face. It gives that natural shine and highlights facial features. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance. All in all, a great foundation and you should definitely try it.

    PRICE: $37 at Boscov's Department Store - Great values and famous brands!

    RATING: 5/5

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2016 Fashion Beauty You . All Rights Reserved.